Sunday, July 24, 2011

God's Character

  I was invited to view the following video and I invite you also to do so. I found that from my perspective, not too much was really settled on one way or the other, but that is the nature of debates. They are mostly to present two sides and the viewer is to make their judgement calls. So please watch(there are actually 4 parts to it), but also please consider also watching the other two videos below it. The other two are some videos from noted Christian Apologetic scholars. They are discussing one of the same themes brought up in the debate. That theme is the nature of God's character. The common thought is that in the Old Testament God is a vindictive harsh God and in the New Testament God is a God of love. These videos are quite long, but please take the time to watch them in their entirety and I hope that they all might shed some light on things.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment